2A Beaverhill Road, Sheffield , S13Ref: 13257
2roost are delighted to bring to the market this superb four double bedroom detached stone-built barn conversion retaining many original features and having versatile and spacious living accommodation residing in private walled gardens affording a good degree of privacy yet within easy reach of the local amenities. Occupying an enviable position at the heart of Woodhouse village. This property briefly comprises three reception rooms one with a log burning stove to the principal sitting room, a spacious dining kitchen with aga oven, utility room, and snug, four double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
Woodhouse is well placed for a good range of local amenities including shops and schools. The area is well served by a good public bus service, Sheffield city centre and the motorway network are within easy traveling distance.
Call 2roost on 01142878696
* Utility: 2.9m x 4.97m (To the widest point) (9' 6" x 16' 4")
* Kitchen: 3.34m x 5.35m (11' x 17' 7")
* Dining Room: 3.73m x 5.34m (12' 3" x 17' 6")
* Living Room: 7.51m x 5.24m (24' 8" x 17' 2")
* Snug / Office: 3.23m x 4.27m (10' 7" x 14')
* Bedroom 1 : 3.58m x 4.59m (To the widest point) (11' 9" x 15' 1")
* WC: 2.1m x 1m (6' 11" x 3' 3")
* Bedroom 2: 3.63m x 3.47m (To the widest point) (11' 11" x 11' 5")
* Bedroom 3: 2.66m x 3.47m (8' 9" x 11' 5")
* Bedroom 4: 2.65m x 3.45m (8' 8" x 11' 4")
* Sauna & Shower Room : 1.63m x 1.21m (5' 4" x 4')
* Bathroom: 3m x 2.37m (To the widest point) (9' 10" x 7' 9")
* Dressing Area: 2.77m x 2.1m (9' 1" x 6' 11")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.