Rowan Tree Road, Killamarsh, S21Ref: 17090
** NO CHAIN**
Worthy of an internal inspection and offering superb family accommodation is this stunning four double bedroom detached property with office. Situated in a much sought after residential area of killamarsh, the property is well placed for local amenities including shops and schools. Rother Valley Country Park a short distance away. Good public transport links with easy access to the motorway network.
The accommodation is tastefully decorated and presented throughout, offering spacious room sizes. Benefiting from beautiful and modern kitchen and bathroom installations, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating. The accommodation in brief comprises of: front entrance porch, bay window lounge, stunning breakfasting kitchen, utility room, downstairs w.c , dining room and beautiful conservatory. Stairs rise to give access to four excellent bedrooms one with en-suite and office.
Large private block paved driveway providing off-road parking for numerous vehicles and leads to the front entrance and garage. Generous rear garden which has a lawn and fully enclosed and has a variety of mature plants and shrubs and trees with patio area ideal for outside dining.
Call 2roost ON 01142878696
* SIMPLY STUNNING THROUGHOUT
* FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
* DOWNSTAIRS W/C
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* STUNNING BATHROOM
* HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* UTILITY ROOM
* DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING
* INTERNAL INSPECTION REQUIRED
* Living Room: 5.18m x 4.67m (17' x 15' 4")
* Kitchen: 3.96m x 3.61m (13' x 11' 10")
* Utility: 2.36m x 1.45m (7' 9" x 4' 9")
* Dining Room: 4.85m x 3.13m (15' 11" x 10' 3")
* Conservatory: 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9')
* Downstairs WC: 1.47m x 1.35m (4' 10" x 4' 5")
* Playroom / Workshop: 6.55m x 3.02m (21' 6" x 9' 11")
* Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.28m (14' x 10' 9")
* Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.25m (13' x 10' 8")
* Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.54m (13' x 8' 4")
* Study: 1.83m x 1.57m (6' x 5' 2")
* Bathroom: 3.15m x 2.39m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
* Bedroom 4: 3.96m x 2.54m (13' x 8' 4")
* En-suite: 3.12m x 1.19m (10' 3" x 3' 11")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.