Fitzalan Road, Sheffield, Sheffield, S13Ref: 20035
** GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000 **
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this stunning stone-built three bedroom detached property with further occasional guest room providing extra versatile space. Elmhurst is a charming character property, which is well presented to a very high standard throughout and located in a sought after location of Handsworth. Arranged over three floors with two main reception areas, a stylish modern kitchen with built-in appliances with breakfast bar, downstairs w.c, conservatory, three double bedrooms, the master having a stunning en-suite with separate shower and roll-top bath inset t.v, jack and Jill family bathroom.
The electric gated private driveway provides ample parking and leads down to the detached garage which is fully alarmed. The gardens form a superb feature of the house and are South facing, beautifully maintained, well stocked with fine matured trees and shrubs. fully enclosed provide privacy and security to this magnificent family home. Call 2roost on 01142878696
* Sitting Room: 3.76m x 3.06m (12' 4" x 10')
* Living Room: 3.97m x 4.25m (13' x 13' 11")
* Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 7.56m x 3.14m (24' 10" x 10' 4")
* Conservatory: 2.73m x 4.86m (8' 11" x 15' 11")
* Utility Room: 2.4m x 1.3m (7' 10" x 4' 3")
* WC: 1.47m x 1.3m (4' 10" x 4' 3")
* Bedroom 1: 3.75m x 3.84m (12' 4" x 12' 7")
* Bedroom 2: 3.99m x 4.23m (13' 1" x 13' 11")
* Bedroom 3: 3.11m x 3.18m (10' 2" x 10' 5")
* Jack and Gill Bathroom: 3.75m x 1.75m (12' 4" x 5' 9")
* En - Suite : 3.51m x 1.33m (11' 6" x 4' 4")
* Upper Occasional Room (Right) : 3.59m x 4.14m (11' 9" x 13' 7")
* Upper Occasional Room (Left) : 3.58m x 2.93m (11' 9" x 9' 7")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThe tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.