Seagrave Road, Sheffield, S12Ref: 20354
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this outstanding three bedroom stone fronted semi-detached property. Only on a detailed internal inspection can the true size,
and the character be fully appreciated.
It offers exceptional accommodation over three floors, comprising of three double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor w.c., cloakroom, cellar, and integral garage.
The rear enjoys a fantastic sized lawned garden with patio area great for families and features an array of planted beds and borders containing an array of mature plants, shrubs, and flowers and a useful outhouse wooded garden shed providing excellent storage.
Call 2roost on 01142878696
* EXTENDED STONE FRONTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
* BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS
* INTEGRAL GARAGE
* THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
* UTILITY ROOM WITH DOWNSTAIRS W.C
* FAMILY BATHROOM WITH FOUR PIECE SUITE
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* Living Room: 3.14m x 4m (10' 4" x 13' 1")
* Dining Area: 2.7m x 3.15m (8' 10" x 10' 4")
* Kitchen: 4.59m x 2.09m (15' 1" x 6' 10")
* Utility: 1.43m x 2.39m (4' 8" x 7' 10")
* Downstairs WC: 1m x 2.39m (3' 3" x 7' 10")
* Master Bedroom: 3.36m x 3.92m (11' x 12' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.6m (11' x 8' 6")
* Bedroom 3: 2.68m x 3.12m (8' 10" x 10' 3")
* Bathroom: 3.61m x 2.36m (11' 10" x 7' 9")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.