Rowsley Drive , Waverley , Rotherham, S60Ref: 24659
**GUIDE PRICE £390,000 - £400,000 **
2roost are delighted to bring to the market this IMPRESSIVE STUNNING FAMILY HOME. Situated on this ever popular development is this executive style immaculately presented four DOUBLE bedroom, detached family home. Finished in a contemporary style inside. In brief the property comprises of well-proportioned entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor landing, Front facing lounge having box bay window. Extensive dining kitchen with French style doors opening onto the rear garden. The luxury fitted Kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units in high gloss including integrated dishwasher, gas hob with extractor hood above, separate housing for the electric oven, fridge freezer, tiled floor. Utility area having base unit in high gloss, tiled floor door to the W.C and rear facing entrance door. W.C having a two piece white suite. From kitchen open plan into the dining room with a velux powered window creating natural daylight.
First floor landing, superb master bedroom with en-suite, having a dressing area (bedroom three) with a range of fitted wardrobes and en suite. two further double bedrooms and a family shower room.
Outside to the front there is a artificial grassed garden, an attractive open frontage with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles the rear is a beautifully maintained with artificial grass with patio area providing seating areas.
The property has good access to the local amenities of the Waverley development and Catcliffe including supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, public houses and the newly opened school. This unique location provides good access to local transport, schooling and the M1 and M18 motorway networks, as well as being a short drive to Sheffield's city centre.
* ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THROUGHOUT
* FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
* STUNNING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* SPACIOUS BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE
* CONTEMPORARY STYLED LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
* GROUND FLOOR W.C & UTILITY ROOM
* SEPARATE DINING ROOM
* DRESSING ROOM (ORIGINALLY BEDROOM)
* FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
* ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
* PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PLUS PARKING FOR NUMEROUS CARS
* SOLAR PANELS (VENDORS OWN)
* Kitchen: 5.8m x 4.68m (19' x 15' 4")
* Lounge: 5.11m x 3.79m (16' 9" x 12' 5")
* Dining Room: 3.97m x 3.1m (13' x 10' 2")
* Utility: 2.24m x 1.63m (7' 4" x 5' 4")
* WC: 1.63m x 1.12m (5' 4" x 3' 8")
* Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 3.79m (13' 8" x 12' 5")
* ensuite: 2.29m x 1.27m (7' 6" x 4' 2")
* Bedroom 2 dressing room: 3.8m x 2.81m (12' 6" x 9' 3")
* Bedroom 3: 3.77m x 2.68m (12' 4" x 8' 10")
* Bedroom 4: 3.41m x 2.68m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
* Bathroom: 1.86m x 1.86m (6' 1" x 6' 1")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.