Haigh Moor Way, Swallownest, Sheffield, S26Ref: 30321
**EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED RESIDENCE**SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION**ENVIOUS CUL-DE-SAC POSITION**MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM**SEPARATE SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM**4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS**GARAGE CONVERSION TO OFFICE/BEDROOM 5**EXTENDED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN**AMPLE DRIVEWAY**
Occupying an envious, tucked away cul-de-sac position, this exceptional five bedroomed detached residence, boasting an imposing, extensive landscaped rear garden from past purchase of additional land, ample driveway and garage conversion.
This luxurious family home is elegantly presented to a high specification throughout and features a magnificent, contemporary, bespoke open plan kitchen/dining/familyroom, comprising extensive quartz work surfaces, incorporating a breakfast bar, and a substantial range of quality base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances, with ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs and french doors commanding spectacular views over the extensive landscaped rear garden, which includes spacious patio seating areas, large lawn and established borders. There is also a separate substantial living room with large picturesque bay window, a study/bedroom 5, cloakroom/WC, utility room and separate laundry room, spacious hallway and quality composite external doors.
A striking staircase rises to the first floor landing, providing access to the spacious master bedroom, master en suite shower room, three further spacious double bedrooms and exquisite family bathroom with double sinks and vanity cabinets, separate shower cubicle and large luxurious double ended bath. All 4 double bedrooms benefit from quality fitted wardrobes.
Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate the size and style of this impeccably presented outstanding property.
Aston Manor is a highly sought after residential area of modern properties and situated within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools, public transport links, the A57 and the M1/M18 Motorway network.
* EXCEPTIONAL DETACHED RESIDENCE
* OCCUPYING AN ENVIOUS CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
* FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* GARAGE CONVERSION/BEDROOM FIVE
* MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
* HIGH SPECIFICATION
* EXQUISITE FAMILY BATHROOM & EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
* EXTENSIVE LANDSCAPED GARDEN
* AMPLE DRIVEWAY
* LOCAL AMENITIES
* Entrance Hallway
* Downstairs Cloakroom: 1.83m (Max) x 0.89 (Max) (6' 2 x 2' 11)
* Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living : 8.5m (Max) x 4.42m (Max) (27' 11" x 14' 6")
* Utility Room: 2.71m (Max) x 1.66m (Max) (8' 11" x 5' 5")
* Laundry Room: 1.55m (Max) x 1.42m (Max) (5' 1" x 4' 8")
* Study/Bedroom Five: 3.43m (Max) x 2.7m (Max) (11' 3" x 8' 10")
* Lounge: 3.56m x 6.17m (Into bay) (11' 8" x 20' 3")
* First Floor Landing
* Master Bedroom: 4.14m x 4.59m (Max) (13' 7" x 15' 1")
* En Suite Shower Room: 2.08m x 1.9m (6' 10" x 6' 3")
* Bedroom Two: 4.26m (Max) x 3.37m (Max) (14' x 11' 1")
* Bedroom Three: 3.80m (Into wardrobe) x 2.71m (12' 6" x 8' 11")
* Bedroom Four: 4.79m (Into wardrobe) x 2.71m (15' 9" x 8' 11")
* Family Bathroom: 3.33m (Max) x 2.17m (Max) (10' 11" x 7' 1")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
- Council Tax Band: Band E
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.