Calow Lane, Hasland, Chesterfield, S41Ref: 30367
Standing in approximately 4.46 acres of land, this exceptional four bedroomed detached farmhouse with adjoining annexe/one bedroom barn conversion, equestrian facilities, adjacent flood lit manage, four stables, ample parking and double garage that has been converted into a home gym.
Internally this magnificent residence retains a wealth of charm and character, boasting many original features, commanding two substantial reception rooms with log burning stoves.
The breakfast/Dining kitchen has been well thought out and designed, providing access to an enclosed area leading to an entertainment room, WC, utility room and wash room.
An imposing double staircases rises to the master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and an exquisite family bathroom with separate shower enclosure.
Annexe - Open plan kitchen/living, sizeable bedroom and shower room.
Only with an internal inspection can you fully appreciate the blend of contemporary styling combined with the huge array of sophistication and style.
Located with this picturesque and tranquil setting in Hasland, providing easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools and the M1 Motorway network.
* EXTRAORDINARY DETACHED FARMHOUSE
* FOUR BEDROOMS PLUS ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE
* APPROXIMATELY 4.6 ACRES OF LAND
* EQUESTRIAN MANEGE FACILITIES
* FOUR STABLES
* SPECTACULAR VIEWS
* UNRIVALLED CHARM & CHARACTER
* DOUBLE GARAGE CONVERTED INTO HOME GYM
* AMPLE CAR PARKING
* ELECTRIC GATED ENTRY SYSTEM
* Entrance Porch
* Lounge: 4.58m x 3.53m (15' x 11' 7")
* Sitting Room: 4.61m x 3.69m (15' 2" x 12' 1")
* Dining Room: 4.33m x 3.45m (14' 2" x 11' 4")
* Kitchen: 3.68m x 3.54m (12' 1" x 11' 7")
* Entertainment Room: 4.77m x 2.37m (15' 8" x 7' 9")
* WC: 2.18m x 1.07m (7' 2" x 3' 6")
* Utility Room: 3.57m x 2.18m (11' 9" x 7' 2")
* Wash Room: 3.77m x 3.52m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
* Annexe Kitchen/Living: 5.05m x 3.95m (16' 7" x 13')
* Annexe Bedroom: 4.42m x 3.93m (14' 6" x 12' 11")
* Annexe Wet Room: 3.36m x 1.88m (11' x 6' 2")
* First Floor Landing
* Master Bedroom: 4.68m x 3.69m (15' 4" x 12' 1")
* En Suite Shower Room: 2.29m x 2.02m (7' 6" x 6' 8")
* Bedroom Two: 3.89m x 3.97m (12' 9" x 13')
* Family Bathroom: 5.49m x 2.66m (18' x 8' 9")
* Bedroom Three: 4.38m x 3.44m (14' 4" x 11' 3")
* Bedroom Four: 3.37m x 3.53m (11' 1" x 11' 7")
* Gymnasium : 5.79m x 5.7m (19' x 18' 8")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThis property is sold on a freehold basis.
- Council Tax Band: Band E
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.